Who has not dreamed of having the Eiffel tower or Big Ben in their hands? Now it is possible thanks to the 3D Monument Puzzles , the three-dimensional puzzles with which to build the great architectural works of the most visited cities in the world piece by piece.
The pieces of wood are resistant and of high quality, and have a photographic finish so that the final result shows in great detail the most emblematic buildings and works of cities such as London, Paris or New York.
Suitable for all ages, it is not necessary to use scissors or glue and each structure can be mounted between one and two hours, depending on the model. Once the puzzle is built, we can recreate a unique skyline with the best silhouettes on the planet.
These are the available 3D Monument Puzzles:
- Big Ben The Palace of Westminster, seat of the British parliament, and its impressive clock tower in 156 pieces. Final dimensions: 52 x 17.5 x 29.5 cm.
- Tower Bridge The 92 pieces of the puzzle give life to one of the most visited bridges in London. Final dimensions: 65.5 x 17.3 x 25 cm.
- Manhattan Dream The heart of the Big Apple is within easy reach after assembling the 160 pieces and crossing the Brooklyn Bridge. Final dimensions: 60 x 35 x 32 cm.
- Notre-Dame de Paris. Its 148 pieces recreate with so much realism the beautiful cathedral that it seems that at any moment Quasimodo will appear through a window. Final dimensions: 26 x 13 x 21 cm.
- Eiffel Tower. It is now possible to reproduce the most recognized silhouette of Paris by joining the 63 pieces of wood. Final dimensions: 18 x 18 x 43 cm.
3D MINI MONUMENT PUZZLES: THREE-DIMENSIONAL TOWERS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
Now, the Eiffel tower fits in your pocket. And also the tower of Pisa, Big Ben and the Empire State Building. The most famous architectural works in the world already have their replica in three-dimensional puzzle format thanks to the 3D Mini Monument Puzzle collection : small-sized wooden puzzle to assemble without the need for scissors or glue.
Once assembled, each of the towers has an approximate height of 25 cm . The pieces, of great resistance and quality, are made of wood and have a photographic finish so that the final result shows with fidelity the details of the most emblematic towers of cities like London, Paris, New York or Pisa.
The 3D Mini Monument Puzzle are suitable for all types of public from 6 years and each structure has between 22 and 34 pieces, depending on the model. This line is added to the Educa 3D collections already available in the market: the 3D Monument Puzzles and the 3D Sculpture Puzzles .
These are the first 3D Mini Monument Puzzles
- Eiffel Tower. The most recognized and photographed silhouette of Paris can be formed by joining its 22 pieces. Final dimensions: 11.2 x 11.2 x 24 cm.
- Tower of Pisa. The bell tower of the cathedral of Pisa also tilts after assembling the 32 pieces of which it is composed, and you can always take the typical photo while supporting its weight. Final dimensions: 9 x 7.8 x 20.5 cm.
- Big Ben The charismatic clock tower of the Palace of Westminster in 24 pieces. Final dimensions: 5.5 x 5.5 x 26.5 cm.
- Empire State It was the largest skyscraper in the world for years and, thanks to its 34 pieces, now fits in the palm of your hand. Final dimensions: 9.1 x 5.2 x 25 cm.